Job Summary: BlackBerry 10 and PlayBook Application Developer
We're looking for someone that has experience developing with C/C++ and can help us build for the BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 platform using the NDK. This is a great opportunity to build for a new platform in the same city as QNX, the company that built the NDK.
Learn more about developing for PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 at this link.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- University degree in Math, Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3 or more years in C/C++ development
- Development in a Linux and Windows environment
- Able to formally document designs and implementations
- Familiar and comfortable with formal software development and testing processes
Nice to Have Skills and Experience:
- Passion for mobile and mobile applications
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work long hours when required and meet deadlines